Modeling, Simulation & Training
Revolutionize Training and Predictive Analysis
SMX® provides state-of-the-art modeling and simulation tools and technology to provide our discerning customers with the most accurate and realistic simulations possible. Our portfolio includes a wide range of modeling and simulation services; including desktop training, simulated environments for operationally relevant testing, digitally facilitated courseware, scenario-based wargaming simulations, and more. We offer a range of live-virtual-constructive capabilities for immersive environments in support of C5ISR, sensor technology evaluation and validation, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML), wargaming, and commercial applications. Our technology provides a closed, secure environment for testing exquisite customer capabilities in situations where the operating environment may be sensitive in nature. SMX also offers our customers digital twin capabilities to create a virtual replica of a physical object or system. These dynamic models can be outfitted with a variety of sensors to monitor performance and component health, predict behavior, and optimize system operation. Our comprehensive modeling and simulation technology is tailorable to meet customer needs and improves decision-making, reduces risk, and increases efficiency.
We Exist to Solve
Testing and Evaluation
A new approach to operationalizing ISR
Elevate ISRSM merges traditional, sensor-based information sources sources with non-classified, public and commercial digital sources, making data the sensor. The result is greater context and faster time-to-insights.
Modeling, Simulation & Training Solutions
- Live Virtual Constructive (LVC) Simulation Training
- Engineering, Integration, Digital Twins, Testing, and Evaluation
- Immersive and realistic mission rehearsal solutions and comprehensive training to support personnel readiness and mission advantage.
- Multisensory integration into our simulation training suite enhances learning, increases response speed, and improves detection and recognition.
- Multi-faceted simulation solutions for explosives training, Troops-in-Contact (TIC), Close Air Support (CAS), Course of Action (COA) development, joint and service exercises, operational rehearsals, and leadership development.
- Simulate missions to deny, degrade, disrupt, or manipulate enemy signals in support of Electromagnetic Warfare, Signals Intelligence, and Cyberspace operations.
- High-fidelity modeling and simulation portfolio for sensor integration and solutions assessments, capabilities analysis and performance validation for large fixed-wing aircraft to small, Group1 uncrewed aircraft and ground vehicles.
- Digital engineering and transformation services and Software Development Toolkits (SDK) to integrate with third party technologies.
- Model and simulate operational environments on proposed technology enhancements. Refine Model-Based Systems Engineering prototypes and 3D depictions to support testing and certification.
- Customizable suite of tools to apply statistical analysis, conduct preliminary evaluations of engineered solutions and integrations, and prediction and analysis of prototype system performance.
- Optimize maintenance schedules through our Digital Twin Technology. Use a digital twin to monitor the performance of a physical object or system, understand wear and tear patterns, and predict when maintenance is needed.
Modeling, Simulation & Training
Wherever you are on your transformation journey, SMX can help you get there faster and more effectively.
Contact us to learn more.