Southern Maryland’s Trusted Legacy for Over 25 Years: Join Us at SMX – Where Commitment Meets Mission Excellence!
With You, We All Achieve More
SMX is always seeking individuals, in and around Southern Maryland, with expertise (or interest) in the following areas:
- Data Science, especially proficiency in manipulating, interpreting, and visualizing customer data and information.
- Software Engineering and Programming, particularly those with experience supporting aircraft programs and weapons systems for both existing and emerging military aircraft.
- IT infrastructure, including assistance with migrating our DoD clients’ workloads to the Cloud environment across all levels of classification.
Lead Program Manager
“SoMD it is the perfect place for employees to broaden their experience levels supporting customers based out of Washington DC and supporting the planning and management of National level programs.”
DevOps Team Lead
“SMX prioritizes internal growth, paving the way through training and career development to allow our current employees every opportunity to progress and grow their careers in the direction of their choosing. SMX provides a vast range of job opportunities, with SoMD and NAS PAX new opportunities provided every day!”
Check out some of our technical capabilities in Southern Maryland
Find Your Next Career at SMX
- 100% 401k Match on your first 5% – Employees are fully vested day 1
- 160 Hours (4 weeks) PTO and 11 Federal holidays recognized
- Four different medical plans through Cigna
- Military Leave options available
- Two weeks of Parental Leave
- Access to Training & Development resources
- Fringe Benefits include: Concierge Services, Identity Protection, Legal Plan, and more!
To contact our Talent Acquisition team directly, please reach out to [email protected]
Quality + Integrity in Everything We Do
Invest in our people
Download the PDFs linked below to learn more about how SMX complies with various employer laws and regulations.
E-Verify Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.