Delivering Site Reliability Engineering
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is a transformation enabler – building bridges between teams and turning customers into advocates.
SRE is what happens when you ask a software engineer to design an operations team.
– Benjamin Treynor Sloss
SMX approaches the constructs of SRE by looking at every aspect of the IT lifecycle through a software lens.
- Driving Value through continuous optimization: Increase velocity and continuous delivery without compromising reliability and the operations lifecycle
- Creating Operational Efficiencies: Do more with less and developing momentum through elimination of manual toil and continual automation
- Improving Business Process Agility: Focus on high-value generation for products instead of the building of infrastructure or cloud services
- Focusing on Innovation: Empowered through the implementation of next-generation SRE and xOps tools, providing rapid delivery and enhanced visibility across cloud environments
- Enhanced Customer Experience: The powerful combination of people and tools results in faster response and remediation.
To us, continuous improvement means delivering value through customer intimacy and ownership, implementing continual yet gradual changes, accepting risk and failure to improve quickly, and automating testing and rollback to provide guardrails and protect against system impact. We follow these principles with all of our professional services capabilities.
- DevOps Transformation
- IaC and CI/CD Pipelines
- Tooling Adoption
- Multi-cloud App Development
- XOps – AIOps, MLOps, FinOps, DataOps, DecOps, ChatOps
- State Management
- Security Guardrails
- Enhanced Telemetry and Observability
- Operations as Code
Wherever you are on your transformation journey, SMX can help you get there faster and more effectively.
Contact us to learn more.