Hybrid Workforce and Omni-Channel Contact Center Solutions
Hybrid Workforce Advisory Services
COVID-19 has forced organizations to abruptly shift and rethink how we work, when we work, and where work should be done. Embracing a hybrid workforce is the future of work.
Transformation in an uncertain world depends on an organization’s ability to be resilient and adapt to shifting requirements. Organizations continue to be faced with critical decisions on what the future looks like. Embracing solutions that promote a healthy and productive hybrid workforce, regardless of where they’re located, will ultimately help ensure organizations continue to flourish over time. SMX brings deep understanding and expertise to organizations looking to ensure their workforce, and supporting tools, align to their digital transformation goals.
Omni-Channel Contact Center Solutions
Based on the unprecedented challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, organizations were forced to modernize and scale their contact center solutions with little to no lead time. Citizen-centric services became more important than ever, with an increased need to provide services and support to customers, residents, and employees, while ensuring an elegant end-user experience, meant rapid adoption of modern contact center solutions that provided easy-to-setup omni-channel capabilities. Regulatory requirements often constrain organizations from adopting newer technologies.
SMX has worked with many organizations to address these challenges and provide a next-generation call center solution using the Amazon Connect platform. Designed from the ground-up to be omnichannel, Amazon Connect provides a seamless experience across voice and chat for customers, employees and agents alike; and provides one set of tools for skills-based routing, powerful real-time and historical analytics, and easy-to-use intuitive management tools.
About Amazon Connect
Amazon Connect is an easy-to-use omnichannel cloud contact center that helps companies provide superior customer service at a lower cost and is the same technology used by Amazon Customer Service Agents to serve their own customers daily.
Omnichannel allows you to meet customer’s needs by providing interaction through voice or chat. Amazon Connect is easy to deploy and configure; and has the flexibility to add such continued enhancements as speech-to-text, Natural Language Understanding (NLU), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), microservices, and integrations with third-party tools and systems.
Amazon Connect is a highly scalable, highly available, and highly secure cloud-based solution, which means IT teams no longer need to manage servers and software and can now focus on higher-value contributions to other business goals and objectives for their agency or organization.
Solving Challenges with Amazon Connect
- REMOTE WORK CAPABILITIES – As part of the AWS cloud, you can support your customers by accessing Amazon Connect from anywhere in the world in a secure, reliable, and highly scalable way. Agents and Managers just need a supported Web browser and an Internet connection to engage with customers from anywhere.
- BUDGET FRIENDLY – With Amazon Connect, you pay only for the time you spend interacting with customers, plus any associated telephony and messaging charges. Also, there are no minimum monthly fees, long-term commitments, upfront license charges, and pricing is not based on peak capacity, agent seats, or maintenance.
- TRAINING ACROSS MULTIPLE CHANNELS/INTERFACES – Amazon Connect has a single User Interface (UI) across both voice and chat for contact routing, queuing, analytics, and management. This omnichannel experience means that Call Center Agents do not have to learn and work across multiple tools.
- FLEXIBLE CALL FLOW MANAGEMENT – With Amazon Connect, you can build call flows, rules, and reports once and enable across channels. An Amazon Connect contact flow defines the customer experience with your contact center from start to finish, including setting logging behavior, setting voice, capturing customer inputs (spoken or by pressing 0-9 on the phone keypad), playing prompts, transferring to appropriate queue, etc. Using the Amazon Connect contact flow builder’s graphical UI, Contact Center Managers can easily create dynamic, personal, and automated customer experiences without the need to write a single line of code. Amazon Connect makes it possible to design automated contact flows that dynamically adapt to the caller experience in real-time.
- SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION – For your end-customers, this means they can interact with your Agents on voice or chat based on factors such as personal preferences and wait times. Your customer can keep working with the same Agent across channels, but if the customer ends up working with multiple Agents, their interaction history is preserved. Amazon Connect’s omnichannel contact center improves customer experience while reducing resolution time.
Elevating Value with Cloud-Native Integrations
In addition, Amazon Connect is highly flexible and allows you to leverage other AWS services. For example, using AWS Lambda can create targeted and personal experiences by accessing virtually any back-end system and allows you to easily access such information as; past purchases, contact history, and customer tendencies. These can be used to anticipate end-customer needs and reduce the amount of questions asked, saving valuable time and improving customer satisfaction.
Wherever you are on your transformation journey, SMX can help you get there faster and more effectively.
Contact us to learn more.