DoD/Government Solutions with AWS
SMX is a leader in delivering enterprise solutions in highly regulated industries, successfully delivering the first certified Government-wide solution on the public cloud. SMX brings unique security and accreditation expertise to our federal government and DoD customers. We have built several solutions that meet FISMA Moderate and FedRAMP requirements. Our teams understand how to design, build, accredit, and continuously monitor government solutions.
Our solutions on AWS cloud infrastructures have been designed and managed in alignment with regulations, standards, and best-practices including:
- SOC 1/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (formerly SAS70)
- SOC 2
- SOC 3
- PCI DSS Level 1
- ISO 27001
- FIPS 140-2
The scope of the ISO/IEC 20000 certification covers the SMX managed cloud hosting and service offerings.
AWS GovCloud Solutions Provider
SMX is an authorized APN Consulting Partner in the AWS GovCloud (U.S.) region providing the following service offerings to Government organizations.
- Managed Connectivity Services – DirectConnect to GovCloud via US East/Equinix
- GovCloud Readiness Assessments
- FISMA-compliant Solutions Running on GovCloud
- SharePoint Services on GovCloud
- Exchange Services on GovCloud
- Datacenter Migration Services to GovCloud
- Intelligent Cloud Hub for AWS GlovCloud
Wherever you are on your transformation journey, SMX can help you get there faster and more effectively.
Contact us to learn more.