RESPONSIVE STRATEGIC SOURCING FOR SERVICES (RS3)
The RS3 multiple award Indefinite-Delivery Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract is to provide Army Contracting Command – Aberdeen Proving Ground (ACC-APG) customers, other Program Executive Offices (PEOs), other Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, and other Federal agencies with knowledge-based support services for requirements with Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) related needs.
The spectrum of mission areas for programs with C4ISR-related requirements include such support services as Engineering; Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E); Logistics; Acquisition and Strategic Planning; and Education and Training.
- C4ISR Engineering Services include any C4ISR-related services or work – the adequate performance of which requires education, training, and experience in the application of special knowledge in consulting, investigating, evaluating, planning and designing, and engineering principles.
- C4ISR RDT&E Services include any services directed toward the innovation, introduction, and improvement of products and processes for C4ISR-related requirements.
- C4ISR Logistics Services include any logistics functions and tasks during the development, production, and sustainment phases of a system lifecycle for C4ISR-related requirements.
- C4ISR Acquisition and Strategic Planning Services include support for C4ISR-related requirements that may result in impaired objectivity or unequal access to information for the contractor performing the services. Some restrictions on future activities of contractors performing these services may be required in accordance with FAR 9.505-1.
- C4ISR Education and Training Services include any services for training, education, and exercise support for C4ISR-related requirements.
|Sponsor:||Army Contracting Command – Aberdeen
|Ceiling:||$37.4B Contract Ceiling|
|Contract Types Supported:||Fixed Price (All Types),
Cost-Reimbursement (All Types), Time & Materials (T&M), and Labor-Hour
|Performance Period:||The base ordering period is the date of
contract award to 14 May 2022; four-year base period with one five-year
|Teaming Partners:||To be added on a per TO basis.|
- Support for worldwide Government C4ISR requirements
- Best-value solutions
- No restrictive labor categories
- Extended ordering period
- On-ramping and off-ramping capabilities
- Experienced, knowledgeable companies
- Templates and sample documents to assist customers in creating the requirements packages necessary to support mission requirements
- RS3 Office serves as a base of operations to support customers and contractors
- Flexibility, contract type, and evaluation criteria determined by customer requirements
- Program Management Reviews (PMRs) to ensure all opportunities and concerns are discussed in an open forum
- Quarterly reviews with customers to ensure ACC-APG is providing the highest level of quality support
- RS3 Office engineering support to assist with development of customer technical requirements documents
- Streamlined processes and procedures that meet full compliance with all acquisition regulations and requirements
- ACC-APG Procurement Coordinator, Contract Specialist, and Contracting Officer support customer requirements – from package development to post-award administration
Wherever you are on your transformation journey, SMX can help you get there faster and more effectively.
Contact us to learn more.